The four-day WSF will consist of five main panels with speakers from across the globe, including a panel on the right to return and right to self-determination, a panel on international law and human rights and a panel on the illegality of the annexation wall. There will also be a panel on popular resistance and another on strategies to mobalise and create solidarity movements, which will also discuss the case of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (BDS).
The WSF provides an excellent opportunity for organisations and solidarity movements to network and share their work and experiences through self-organised activities spread across the four days of the forum.
For further information on the WSF, how to register and to organise side-events, the PHROC invites you to visit the WSF website www.wsfpalestine.net.
Information, contacts and links:
- Choose your mode of registration: www.wsfpalestine.net
- Promote distance activities: [email protected]
- Contact GT communication: [email protected]
- Palestinian Organizing Committee: [email protected]
- Brazilian Organizing Committee: [email protected]
- International Committee: [email protected]
- Website: wsfpalestine.net
- Ends -
*The Palestinian Human Rights Organizations Council (PHROC):